Monday, June 16, 2008

My Monday Thoughts...

I am amazed at the songs and stories and nursery rhythms that I have forgotten! I have been entertaining my 3 month old by singing & telling stories, only to realize that I can't remember certain verses and can't remember how the stories end. How sad is it that I can't remember the details of "The 3 Little Pigs"?!?! I will have to refresh my memory... I am looking up stories and lyrics to songs online. I can not look like a fool in front of my infant son!

It stormed again today... just enough to knock our electricity off for about an hour. Of course, the baby was napping and I could have been getting so much work done! So instead, I put some laundry away. At least it wasn't a wasted hour.

Posting a few pics from this weekend that I took of Cade. He was so patient with his momma during this "photo shoot"... poor guy will hate me for this someday!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: