Thursday, November 6, 2008

Good day for a swing...

I took Cade to the park yesterday to try out the swings for the first time. He LOVED it! It was such a nice day out! (we're enjoying these warm days while we can!) And I know, the front of the swing looks disgusting but it wasn't that dirty on the inside.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After we were done swinging, we found a tree that hadn't been mowed around yet & took some pics. Unfortunately he was more interested in eating the leaves & watching the kids play, than he was posing for the camera.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

Hope said...

He's a cutie-pie. I'm loving this Indian Summer! In 2 days the temp is supposed to drop 15-20 degrees. Yikes.......Play outside while you can, Cade!

Maria said...

What adorable photos! I am keeping my eye out for a leafy spot to take pictures of Jack on.

Anonymous said...

Great photos, I love fall pics!! Looks like Cade loved the swing and the leaves! Veronika did too :)