Tuesday, January 13, 2009

LOTS of pics!!!

We had to reschedule Cade's checkup today... his doctor wasn't back from her rounds at the hospital... so instead of waiting X hours (who ever knows how long it will be?) we rescheduled. So new appointment on Friday.

I've been snapping away with my camera, my little cutie just LOVES being mobile! He's into everything! I love it though. I love to watch him explore & discover new things... and it's so funny to see him take off after the cats. Their days of ruling this house are over! :)

Now for LOTS of pics!

I was bringing groceries into the house on Monday afternoon... I came into the living room & couldn't find Cade... THIS is where he was! Watching cartoons.
Photobucket

Early this morning... I wish I were so happy to get up in the mornings!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(love this one)
Photobucket

Trying out his new carseat! I think he loves it!
Photobucket

Crawling to momma.
Photobucket

Opps, there's Josie!
Photobucket

Just a little closer...
Photobucket

Look mom, I found a box!
Photobucket

Baby in the box!
Photobucket

He insists on sitting on this vent... I don't know why...
Photobucket

Love that little butt, LOL
Photobucket

And now... lots of closeups & I realize that my son sticks his tongue out 90 percent of the time!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Almost got a handfull of BRODIE!
Photobucket

Thanks for looking!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Colleen said...

That picture of him under the exersaucer almost had me peeing my pants! I'm still laughing as I type this. Cade is such a cutie! Gotta love that tongue sticking out in every picture too.