Sunday, February 15, 2009

Looking Back: One Year Ago

A year ago, I was getting ready for my baby shower. It was on February 16th. I never thought that in less than a month from my shower, I'd be bringing home my little bundle! Thankfully we had everything we needed and everything was ready - well, except for a car seat... but thankfully the hospital provided a used, recalled seat (don't get me started on that!)... and we made it home.

I wanted to share some pictures from my baby shower. I don't think I've posted any of these on the blog before, since I started the blog a little while after Cade was born.

Bumping bellies with my sister-in-law 1 year ago! (hope she doesn't kill me for posting this pic, LOL)
Photobucket

Getting excited for my BABY BOY!
Photobucket

Taking a break!
Photobucket

I didn't have a clue just how cute this would be on our little man!
Photobucket

REALLY REALLY REALLY Cute!!!
Photobucket
(Cade @ 7 months)

Stay tuned for a look back at the past year!

No comments: