Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cade's 1 year checkup!

Cade had his 1 year checkup today... it went as I expected... it SUCKED!

First of all, he was a wild man in the doctor's office, which I expected. I'm glad Derek was with me... we took turns wallering with him. He just wants DOWN all the time now, LOL.

He got 2 shots... Hep A and Chickenpox. He cried, of course. Then another lady come in, poked his little middle finger & squeezed out a vial of blood. He was VERY unhappy with that! It was really hard to have to watch him lying there, scared to death.

His stats - he is 25 pounds & 31 inches...

He was worn out by the time we left. He will probably nap the rest of the afternoon.

I took these pictures this morning before we left (probably why he looks so happy - he doesn't know what's coming, LOL)

Cade says, HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!
can you believe he didn't get one kiss today? Besides from mommy, LOL)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: