Monday, March 9, 2009

Cade's 1st Birthday Party

Cade's party was on Sunday afternoon. We had a great time, so many of his family & friends came out to celebrate his 1st birthday!

We had a MONKEY party! (he IS our little monkey after all!)

His monkey cake:
Photobucket

He would NOT leave his party hat on.
Photobucket

Eating his little smash cake... I had a feeling he wouldn't "smash" it... he rarely feeds himself... so I figured he'd probably cry for me to feed him his cake... I was right. But it was still cute... looking at the icing on his fingers.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Getting his Elmo Live:
Photobucket

Photobucket

He loves his big boy chair!
Photobucket

He posed for me after the party - in his birthday boy shirt:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Riding his new bouncy horse:
Photobucket

Still rotten as ever!
Photobucket

And the best pic of the day... my 2 boys were worn out after a day or partying!
Photobucket

No comments: