Friday, May 29, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend (finally)...

Better late than never, right?!?!

Cade is growing up so fast. He has been 100% off the bottle since LAST Friday. And the weird thing is that he just gave it up on his own! Made it a lot easier for momma because I was dreading taking it away from him... but guess he was ready to be a big boy. Now I'm just hoping that he will give up his diapers as easy! (I know, wishful thinking)

This is my new favorite pic!!! Makes my heart melt!
Photobucket

Cade & Brady got to play in the pool together over Memorial Day Weekend... here are some pics & a video!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Make sure you listen to Brady... he's saying Cade's name.


And a few of Cade playing with his daddy... and Maggie :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: