Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Etsy Store is Up & Running!

For about a year now, I've been pretty obsessive with digital design. It's just been a hobby, making signatures for people on a message board that I frequent... making Cade's birth announcements, birthday invitations, Christmas cards... making birthday invitations for other people and various photo gifts for family. I've decided that I might as well make my hobby work for me and share my talent & love of digital design with others.

I'm starting out with an Etsy store. The link is to the right -->

I figure that I'll see how it goes on Etsy first... Right now I just have birth announcements & birthday invitations listed, but I'm going to add wedding invitations and bridal/baby showers also. And fingers crossed... if it does well at all, I'd like to get a website set up... but let's give it a month or two first!

I'll also be creating a new blog in the next week or two to display my "gallery" so potential customers can go to the gallery & get some ideas about what they're looking for... I'll keep you posted on that too though.

So go to my shop, take a look around, and keep me in mind if you ever need a custom photo card, or know of someone who does. I am basically a "I'll do everything I can to make you happy" kinda of gal ;) so the design doesn't end at the examples given.

2 comments:

Miranda Kelley said...

I'm glad you're getting this up and running and I hope it does awesome! Congrats on your new baby (buisness that is!).

Marie said...

Good luck Christa!! I really hope that this takes off for you!