Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Photo Dump!! And update!

Holy Cow, where did November go??? :)

I know I know, bad mommy for not updating the blog in ONE MONTH!!! But... what can I say, life happens, we get busy, and then we do a lot of begging for forgiveness, LOL... so here I am... with PICTURES! I'm actually doing a camera dump today... for one thing, my camera is toast... it has been dying on me since Halloween so these pictures are not the best. I didn't take nearly as many in November and I'm sure by looking at these pics, you can see why... I did some pretty wacky photo editing just to make them look decent enough to post. The good news, I'm getting a new camera, should be here today, so you'll be seeing PLENTY of Mr. Cade in the coming weeks!! I CAN NOT WAIT to get it. I'm just sitting here waiting on the UPS man, LOL.

A little update on Cade... he is doing FANTASTIC! He is so much fun, so sweet & smart & such a good boy! He is starting to talk a little. He doesn't say much consistantly but when he comes out with something, you know it! His latest thing is that everything is "gooood"... LOL... and I'm just assuming that's because I always call him my good boy. I think he even said "good da-e" last night... (yes, he calls Derek da-ee... his version of daddy) He LOVES the Christmas tree. He was so excited when he saw it for the first time and we spent much of the evening decorating it with blocks and gears and stuffed animals... but I think he's over it now and usually just runs up and touches it and then leaves it alone. So not the disaster I was afraid it would be.

And, at Cade's 18 month checkup (which he was actually 20 months when he went, LOL) he was 33 and a half inches and 29 pounds and the doc was very happy!!

Okay, now for my camera dump... say bye bye to these point & shoot photos! I can't wait to start shooting with my new camera!!


Superman Jammies
Photobucket



Playing outside...
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Happy Thanksgiving! Looking all handsome ;)
Photobucket



Brady
Photobucket



Playing basketball with Uncle Adam
Photobucket



Just a little higher Uncle Adam!
Photobucket



He had to have his own hula hoop after this... saw them at walmart and he REMEMBERED. LOL
Photobucket


Photobucket



Cade's room decorated for Christmas...
Photobucket



Lights & his own little tree :)
Photobucket



And mommy's tree :)
Photobucket



Tried to get a good pic of us...
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



That's it for now! I promise, more pics to come... my camera just arrived so yep, yep, check back in the coming days!!

No comments: