Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Pictures... pictures... pictures....

So I have been practicing and practicing with my new camera (Love it by the way)... and I think that Cade has finally had it! I made 3 attempts at Christmas pictures of him, in front of the tree, dressed up... blah blah... Well, it went something like this... Attempt #1... I put a white sheet up in his room, dressed him up in his Christmas outfit and proceeded to take around 150 pictures of him. He was so good, even looked at the camera for about 10-15 shots. But when I put them on my computer, I did a mental head slap... I used flash, inside, and the shadows were just ridiculous... so we'll just try again, right? Well attempt #2, the next day... put him back in his Christmas outfit, and instead of doing the white sheet in his room, that gets very little natural light, I opened up the front shades in the living room and attempted to get some shots in front of the tree. Terribly blurry, just not even usable. So I adjust the settings on the camera and sit in the floor for one more attempt and by this point, he is annoyed. He turns around and is pulling ornaments off left and right and before I could get up to stop him, he pulled the tree down... on us. It was a disaster... tree parts all over the living room... the top of the tree actually bent. Was really great. Thankfully it was nap time for Mr. Monster and so he went straight to bed and right to sleep. I spent the rest of the afternoon picking up the mess, rewrapping torn gifts & destressing. This is the picture that I snapped right before he pulled it down...

Photobucket

Third attempt... today... and I am so happy that I finally got some pictures that I loved. Because this was seriously going to be my last attempt at pictures in front of the tree. So here they are... :)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: