Tuesday, July 15, 2008

CSE: Night 2

I just can't believe it... Cade slept until 7 a.m. this morning!!!

The thing about Cade (and probably most babies)... is that he usually always follows his BBB routine... Bath-Bottle-Bed. Last night, he opted to stay up late with mommy & daddy. Just refused to go to sleep. I think this was partly due to the fact that I had put him in a new sleeper that he hadn't worn before, and I didn't realize that it was holding ALL of his body heat inside. (wierd fabric) When I went to change his diaper at around 11, the heat just flowed out of it! Once I got him cooled down & fed a little more, he was in bed by 11:30. Not bad, especially since he slept until 7 a.m.!

And I'm sure that he would have slept longer... he ALWAYS gets up around 7 a.m., regardless of how long he's been asleep. I think it has something to do with the sun coming up & brightening his room. Maybe I should invest in some darker curtains?!?!

I am so proud of my little man! I REALLY hope that this is the beginning of "sleeping through the night" for us.

Now to celebrate... here are 2 pages for today...

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Yay! That is great news. BTW- I love your new siggy. You are so creative!!