Thursday, October 30, 2008

An Update in Picutres

Happy Thursday everyone! Tomorrow is Cade's 1st Halloween and we are really excited! I am going to dress him up today & take him to daddy's office & to the mall. He's just so cute in his costume, I have to show him off!

Still no teeth... still REALLY miserable.

I've taken a ton of pictures that I haven't put up on the blog -- I know, bad mommy. Here are a few of my favorites -- there are more in his photobucket, so you can go take a look there too.

I'm not sure about this face, LOL, I think he may have been laughing & grabbing at my camera:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Always so silly!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

His serious look ;)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

BIG smile!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He's a happy baby boy!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Drool.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Courtney said...

What a cutie! I love these pics. He's getting so big.