Saturday, November 29, 2008

Update in Pictures

We had a great Thanksgiving! Cade had his first taste of REAL turkey! Mom chopped it up really fine & he did great with it! He's starting to do better with table foods - doesn't gag as often, LOL. He has actually been eating Vanilla "Nilla" Wafers for a week or so... he will bite off a piece & chew it up, no problem!

Here he is with daddy. Not sure if he was going in for a bite or a kiss. :) Either way, it was too cute!
Photobucket

I think he just realized that he got caught!
Photobucket

Brady & Cade playing together... well, sorta. They are having some trouble figuring each other out. They area already starting to fight over toys. It's so funny.
Photobucket

We put up the Christmas tree this week. Cade's first :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Letting him touch it... which he quickly found out that he did NOT like how prickly the tree was. Maybe that will keep him OUT of it!
Photobucket

Cade's newest thing... standing. I don't think my son is going to crawl. He is going to go straight to walking. That's okay though. Who needs to crawl?
Photobucket

And last... my favorite... just love those cheeks :)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Marisa said...

What a cute little Santa! Don't babies make the holidays that much sweeter?

FYI, I decided to go private with my blog. You can email me at greggsgirl111@yahoo.com with your email address so that I can send you an invite. :)

Anonymous said...

He's adorable! Cute cute cheeks and love the pics with the tree! We haven't put ours yet, but I can't wait!

Stacey said...

He's a doll Christa!! When are you going to let me babysit?? ;-)