Thursday, January 15, 2009

Howdy!

Getting ready to run errands with momma... I thought he looked especially cute today!
Photobucket

I couldn't get him to smile for ME... he was too busy smiling at the cartoons!
Photobucket

His newest trick is climbing over the bar on the bottom of his high chair. He does it a dozen times a day.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Woo hoo! I did it again, mom!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Remember the days that I would do Cade Photoshoots & take like 60 pictures at a time?!?! Those days are over! Just getting him to sit still for ONE picture is impossible!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay, I give up! LOOK AT MY TEETH!!! :)
Photobucket

And finally all that work paid off!
Photobucket

Thanks for looking! Hope everyone is staying warm!

No comments: