Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Look what I can do!

Cade has been getting really good at pulling up. At this rate, I'm pretty sure he'll be walking by his 1st birthday -- or at least getting close to it.

He loves this musical table...
Photobucket

Here he goes!
Photobucket

And he's up! He loves it even more now that he can stand at it. I think he could stand there for an hour.
Photobucket

Get me outta here!
Photobucket

He's in jail, LOL
Photobucket

I thought this was cute... I caught him "reading" this book the other day. It melted my heart that he was actually looking at it instead of just chewing on it!
Photobucket

And zooming out to the mess he makes...
Photobucket

And last... I LOVE LOVE LOVE walking into his crib & finding him standing there...
Photobucket

1 comment:

Laura Tenenbaum said...

Your living room looks like our living room. How does such a little person make such a big mess.

Cade is so cute -- I love the standing at his musical table. Ben has one too (really helped with standing)... I haven't taken pictures of his progression to standing though... great idea!