Thursday, June 11, 2009

A tiny update... finally.

I realize I haven't updated the blog in awhile. Sorry about that! I will try harder, I promise. I've just had very little energy for some reason but I think it has a lot to do with some 15 month old little boy that has more energy than a room full of adults.

Derek & I celebrated our 11 year anniversary over the weekend - not wedding but our "together" anniversary, haha. We actually went out on a date (woo hoo), dinner & a movie! It was nice. I'm just thankful for the wonderful husband that I have and I'm thankful that he's put up with me for this long, hahaha.

Cade is learning new things every day. His latest is spinning and running in circles. He is also (finally) feeding himself, but usually only offers to feed himself snacks. And I was afraid I'd be feeding him until he was 5. There is hope! :) He's still not saying much but he's started jabbering in his own baby language. It's so funny because it sounds like he's carrying on a conversation but I have no idea what he's trying to say.

This is Cade's new BIG truck! He loves it but I'm afriad it will eventually be the end for my all-glass curio cabinet. I'm just waiting for him to shove this metal truck into it.
Photobucket

And I don't think we'll have many "normal" pics of Cade for awhile. As soon as he sees the camera now, he whips out this cheesy grin. I just wish I knew what he was thinking. He is so silly.
Photobucket

More silly...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay, this one is pretty good...
Photobucket

Even silly while eating dinner!
Photobucket

That is it for now. I have a video or two that I will try to get posted soon, so stay tuned! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for updating the blog, I've missed his shannigans. This was so cute! He is funny! Grandmomma and Papaw

Laura Tenenbaum said...

OMG...the cheese faces are awesome. I think they're cuter than the regular ones, anyway!