Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Lots of Cade

Remember when Cade was just a "baby" and I'd do a photoshoot every week?!? Well that has gotten to be virtually impossible, now that he's on the move. Just getting him to look at the camera is a chore! I decided to take on the task today... and here are some of my favorites. There are more in his photobucket, linked on the sidebar. Enjoy!

Such a little boy!
Photobucket

Some will see this picture and think "Dowdy Smirk"...
Photobucket

Looking for trouble...
Photobucket

I think ALL moms will know why this picture is so sweet...
Photobucket

Stopping a sec to check on mommy...
Photobucket

I love this... he has his hand in his pocket, LOL
Photobucket

Outside... his FAVORITE place to be!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I LOVE this one...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Not sure why, but I love this pic... even though his head is cut in half.
Photobucket

Working on his mower...
Photobucket

No comments: