Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Update: My Sick Boy & No More Wood Snacks!

Sorry I haven't updated the blog... Cade has been sick... mommy has been sick... it's been a super fun week (insert sarcasm). I think we're finally getting back to normal though. Cade is feeling better enough to eat & drink - I thought he was going to waste away from not wanting to eat or drink. And I think I'm just a day or 2 behind him.

The CribShield FINALLY came in the mail today... Amazon is either super fast or super slow at shipping it seems... but it's here, it's installed, and seems to work so far (knock on wood!)

This was Cade last Tuesday... he was just starting to get sick on Tuesday and obviously wasn't feeling great - I found him almost asleep under the table.
Photobucket

I found him in the floor with a box of wipes... apparently cleaning his feet. LOL
Photobucket

After his afternoon nap today... feeling much better. I love going in & seeing him like this!
Photobucket

Cute as a bug... and as you can see, his crib looks a lot more "classy" than the redneck duct tape looked, LOL
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Showing off the inside...
Photobucket

Now off to play with my lil boy!!! He is actually starting to pull me away from the computer, LOL... guess he wants 100% of my attention!! :)

No comments: